Project info 本館簡介
聲音圖書館徵相啟事 III – 收音機篇
On 6th October, at 10 o’clock in the morning at Harcourt Road, a woman stood under the bridge, holding a radio to spread the news broadcast. In the photographic moment of silence, can you hear the people’s voice?
In a rapidly developing technological era, people are no longer surprised by a tiny box capable of detecting radio signals from a distance. In the 1950s, development in the semiconductor technology contributed to the popularity of the radio. It also accelerated information exchange, and inspired the innovation of television and telephone. Today, smartphones with built-in radio function further limit the use of the radio as a stand-alone object. In the future, the radio may no longer exist, or may exist in another form.
Have you ever had a radio?
Radio is your bedside hypnotist?
Do you keep the radio you used for public examination?
Have you ever recorded your favorite songs from the radio?
Is there a novel calls “Novel in the Air”?
Is there a car with no man driving?
What is the song played by uncle’s pocket radio?
Do you have a story about you and the radio?
Please share your story with us!
- Photos are preferably less than 5MB in size, in JPEG or TIFF format with resolution not less than 2500 x 2500 pixel.
- Color or black & white photos are welcome
- No limit to the number of submissions per participant
- Please submit your photos with your name, contact number and description in no more than 50 words, email them to email@example.com before 28th February, 2015.
- The photos may NOT infringe upon any third parties’ rights. If any photograph does, the photographer will be held legally liable.
- Once submitted, photos may be used by The Library by soundpocket for non-profit purposes of exhibition, publicity and publication.
- 格式須為JPEG 或TIFF及解像度不低於2500×2500圖元，黑白彩色不拘